Friday, January 16, 2004

WIL WHEATON dot NET

Doesn't get much dorkier than this.

WIL WHEATON dot NET
"I haven't had a haircut in almost two months, even though I am married to a hairdresser. I guess it's like the shoemaker's kids being barefoot.
As a result, my hair is huge. It stands up about four inches off my head, and sort of curls around like Wolverine . . . and not in a cool way.

"Yeah. Scary.

"Anne got a good look at my Marge Simpson-lite hair this morning.

"'Holy crap,' she said, 'your hair is wearing you!'

"'Yeah. I can't seem to make a goddamn appointment with my hairdresser, and despite the Logan look, I can't snikt it off.'
I flexed my hands to show the lack of Adamantium claws.

"'You lost me there,' she said, 'I don't speak nerd, remember?'

"'So if I told you that my huge hair is a 5 point CHA disadvantage, that wouldn't mean anything to you?'

"'No.'

"'And you wouldn't know that I'd mixed D&D rules with GURPS?'
We looked at each other for a moment. 'That's right, baby, you're married to this!' I thought, mentally making a saving throw vs. Irritated Wife."