Dorkland!

Pages

  • The Dorkland Roundtables
  • Geeky Voices Carry
  • The 4C System
  • Fate Accelerated SRD
  • Fate Condensed SRD

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

RPGnet Forums - [Real Play] Grontar: The Frutang

Just read, and look for the link to the pdf of the game...

RPGnet Forums - [Real Play] Grontar: The Frutang
Posted by Christopher Helton at 2:30 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Subscribe To Dorkland

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Contact The Blog

Name

Email *

Message *

Ko-fi

Patreon

I have a Patreon for my game development. You can find drafts of the various original games that I am developing on the site.

Become a Patron!

Featured

The Sound Of Breaking Glass

I think that it is time to jump back into the reviewing game, because I have missed doing it. Let's talk about one of the new young adul...

Popular Posts

  • H.P. Lovecraft vs. The Public Domain
    The other day I had a conversation via text with my friend Ben about the legal status of the Lovecraft copyrights. As one does. That caused ...
  • Dungeons & Dragons Returns to the Legendary City of Neverwinter; Fans Vie for Glory in the City of a Thousand Fates
    Exciting, New Suite of Neverwinter Offerings Unveiled at Gen Con Indy 2011 AUGUST 2, 2011 – INDIANAPOLIS – Wizards of the Coast...
  • Peacemaker And The Charlton Action-Heroes
    Peacemaker  is over, for now, and I am working on some basic research so I can do some profiles of Charlton Action-Heroes  for the blog. I h...
  • The Perrin Conventions
    The place where OD&D and Runequest  merge and overlap are in the Perrin Conventions . Originally a set of house rules for the play of ...
  • Spin Master to Debut at Gen Con 2011 as Sponsors & Family Fun Pavilion Exhibitors Redakai™ and Spin Master Games Will Host Tournaments Daily
    INDIANAPOLIS – July 19, 2011- Spin Master is excited to make its debut at this year’s Gen Con with the launch of its exciting new Trading ...
  • And the Star Wars License Is Revealed!
    Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce that it has entered a comprehensive licensing partnership with Lucasfilm Ltd. for the worldwi...
  • Crossover By Donny Cates and Geoff Shaw
      Part of my "strategy" for getting myself to post here more regularly is to focus on the things that I'm reading, watching or...
  • J.J. Armes: The Original Real Life Super-Hero?
    Over at the website grinding.be. Klint Finley has put together an interesting history for J.J. Armes . Who is J.J. Armes? The first real-...
  • I Think My Next Project Has Found Me
    With the world the way it is, my design work has been hit or miss lately. On top of this having to more or less go into business for myself ...
  • The Sound Of Breaking Glass
    I think that it is time to jump back into the reviewing game, because I have missed doing it. Let's talk about one of the new young adul...

A History of Dorkland!

The Dorkland! Blog

Since 2003, the Dorkland! blog has presented some of the best in news, opinion and review writing for tabletop gaming enthusiasts, along with original gaming material for a number of different games and genres. These days, the blog is infrequently updated.

If you are interested in reaching one of the Dorkland! bloggers, please use the contact form on the left hand side of the blog. Christopher Helton is the editor, head blogger and creator of the Dorkland! blog.

Social Media Links

  • Bluesky Profile Page
  • Action-Heroes Facebook Group

YouTube Channel

Mastodon Social Media

Dorkland @ Mastodon
This site participates in DriveThruRPG's Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to drivethrurpg.com.
Locations of visitors to this page

Followers

Sites of Interest

  • Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG News
    Podcast #418 livestream: Warcraft, Star Wars, and unions!
    6 hours ago
  • Geek Native
    From Orc skirmishes to Great War trenches: Osprey Games details 2027 schedule
    1 day ago
  • J.M. DeMatteis's CREATION POINT
    LENNON DAY 2026
    2 days ago
  • Comics Bookcase - Writing About Comics
    Ch-ch-changes....
    4 years ago
  • Comic Book Resources
    How the Wonder Twins Movie Cancellation Impacts Future DCEU Projects
    4 years ago
Content copyright 2003-2023 by Christopher Helton. All opinions are solely those of the authors. Powered by Blogger.