Monday, January 30, 2006

Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey for Governor of Minnesota - 2006

Um, yeah. Good luck with that.

Jonathon "The Impaler" Sharkey for Governor of Minnesota - 2006

"Honesty is very seldom heard nowadays, especially from a politician. So, I am going to break from political tradition. My name is Jonathon “The Impaler” Sharkey, Ph.D., L.D.D.D. I am a Satanic Dark Priest, Sanguinarian Vampyre and a Hecate Witch. My Magikal Path name is: Lord Ares.

"I despise and hate the Christian God the Father. He is my enemy.

"However, it doesn't mean that I hate all his followers. This Country was founded on religious rights and freedoms. This is guaranteed under the 1st Amendment of our great constitution. This right allows me to worship Lucifer and the Goddess
Hecate, just as it allows you to worship the Goddess/God of your choice.

"It is a common misconception that Satanic people are evil. This is a gross misunderstanding. On a whole those who worship Lucifer, are no more evil
than those who worship other Gods."