Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dorkland! Roundtable with Brandon Blackmoor


The creator of Legacy: War of Ages and the upcoming super-hero RPG Bulletproof Blues, talked with me about his past as a gamer and designer with me on the final Dorkland! Roundtable for 2012. We also talked about his job at OneBookShelf, the owners of DriveThruRPG and RPGNow, and the last 15 minutes or so gives some interesting reveals to OneBookShelf's next gaming-related venture.

Happy New Year, everyone. This will most likely be the last post I make for 2012 (unless something utterly amazing happens suddenly). Next month is 2013, and more importantly it marks the 10th anniversary of the Dorkland! Blog (even though I have been a blogger for slightly longer than that). I am hoping to have some special stuff in the upcoming year, to mark what is a pretty significant anniversary in blogging. I would like to do some giveaways over the next few months, and maybe visit some more conventions than normal to celebrate.

It has been an interesting time. Ten more years, maybe?