Friday, January 18, 2013

10 Years Of Dorkiness

It's hard to believe some days, but I've been doing this for 10 years, almost. I made my first post on this blog in September of 2003. It is pretty amazing how much blogs and blogging has changed since I started out. I am hopping to be able to hit some of the big conventions this year, to celebrate this anniversary. I would love for this to be the year that I am finally able to go to San Diego Comic Con, but I will probably have to settle for GenCon again. Hopefully, at least, if the finances come together on it.

In the fall, around the time of the actual anniversary I am going to have a big giveaway to readers. I already have some role-playing publishers promising prize support for the giveaways, but hopefully some others will roll in as well.

Let's move into the next 10 years of the Dorkland! blog.