Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Matrix Games Home Page

I have been remiss in not linking to Matrix Games (out in Sheffield Lake) where I fill in from time to time on Monday nights...sometimes completely changing some lucky person's character. If you are out that way, they have a pretty good store, friendly people and a good amount of space for gaming in the store. They run a number of weekly role-playing games of various sorts through out the week, and probably have room for more.

Matrix Games Home Page

Of course, I linked to them....and they returned the link to me (look at the bottom of the page). Jack (the owner) mentioned that he liked reading my blog (I apparently put the link up on their discussions boards) when a bunch of us were out last night, so I thought that I would throw him a link. Check out the site.